The pre-procedures are called “Poorva Krama” and consists of digestion (Pachana), oleation (Senehan), fomentation (Swedan). Basic objective of “Panchkarma” (Five internal detoxification procedures) is to remove the excessive accumulated toxins, which causes the vitiation of “Dosha” (fault). If any “dosha” is imbalanced, either due to environment or dietary factors it is often difficult to be normalized with diet and drugs alone. Actual “Panchakrama” procedures are always preceded and succeeded with specialized procedures. If used as therapeutic measure they can be done at any time of the year, i.e., at the time the disease occurs. If one uses it as a preventive measure, it should be used at the appropriate time for each “Dosha”
Services offered in Our Dr. Abrol Panchkarma and Research Center
As we are running our online and offline Panchkarma center in Amritsar from last 15 years. we offer all the types of Panchkarma and Kerla Panchkarma. We have separate staff for male and females. We also provide online education about Panchkarma and we provide special Panchkarma batches in our Dr. Abrol Panchkarma and Research Center , holy city of Amritsar
IMPORTANCE OF PANCHKARMA
- Abhyangam is Ayurvedas principle heeling tool. this is a massage with comfortable strokes along with the application of medicated oils. It improves blood circulation reduce pain in the body and relieves fatigue.
- Rejuvenation of body tissues.
- Detoxification of body
- Strengthen the nervous system
- Boost up mind as well as body
- Make skin glamorous and glorious
- Increases the immunity
- Establish a balance between bodily humors
- Ayurvedic Face kaya kalpam is 45 mintues treatment it rejunivates the skin and cures all skin diseases like blemishes, dark skin, urticaria, acne, etc